Need help regarding Pana BD-35

john b

hi to all experts,

Help me regarding the region code problem of my pana BDP, the model no is BD-35. I dont know what type region code discs will be played in this player. how can check this player regarding this issue.

please help me experts.

Thanks in advance.

john b

hi to all experts,

Help me regarding the region code problem of my pana BDP, the model no is BD-35. I dont know what type region code discs will be played in this player. how can check this player regarding this issue.

please help me experts.

Thanks in advance.

john b
It all depends on from where u bought this player. Since this model was not officially launched in India so I guess that you bought it from abroad. To check out the region coding please look at the back panel of the player where region code would be mentioned: For eg: Alphabet A,B, or C for blu Ray region coding and numerical 1-6 for Dvd region coding. Once you find this out then there is also a way to defeat this region coding on this player by installing a hard mod kit known as ICOS chip and it's avaliable at Blu-rayMods- Home

hi to all experts,

please help me experts.

Thanks in advance.

john b

Just check on the back side of the player, on the right hand side just above the AC power IN. It mentions both Bluray and DVD's region code.

check this image for ref.
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?a44a2c934f.jpg

cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back