Need Help setting my 5.1 Home theater

heart_hacker

Dear Seniors,

I already own Denon AVR-X1000, Dali Zensor 1 Front speakers, and Dali Zensor Vokal for the center. Recently, I shifted to a new place and planning to set up my 5.1 HT. For surround sound, I recently bought Polk OWM3 (haven't connected yet as some furniture work is still on and I am also waiting for Ghost flat adhesive wire to be delivered which I ordered from Ubuy). Now, I still need to buy a subwoofer, 4k AVR, and 55" TV (distance from TV is 7.5 ft"). Now I only have some basic knowledge about this stuff, So I need your valuable help to decide which 5.1 4k AVR and SUB to buy that would go smoothly with my speaker setup (Dali zensor 1, dali zensor vokal, Polk OWM3).
Also need to buy 55" TV to watch movies, web series, youtube etc. I have apple tv.
My budget
AVR = 50k to 70k (does any shop in Mumbai exchange old AVR)
SUB = 20k to 30k
TV 55" = 1.50 Lakh

waiting for your valuable suggestions, please

PS: Had order ghost adhesive flat wire for surround speakers from Ubuy, which will take its sweet time to deliver, so any shop in mumbai can have similar wire? how is the performance of this wire? any other suggestion?

Thanking You All

One of the FM fro Mumbai selling his SVS SB1000 for 35K. Catch it fast. Great sub for this money. Some dealers do exchange avr but at throwaway price better sell is on classified section or OLX. For new avr you are very well aware of Denon, you may go higher in ladder like 2600 or 3600 else can try other brands. In Mumbai we have lots of options for audition.
I am sony TV user from last decade and now I have Sony 55x9000e .I am happy with Sony as far as TV concern . Little expensive but great picture and build quality back by great after sale service.

With a budget of 1.5L u can plan for a 65 inch with stretching ur budget by little. Avr u can check marantz 5013 which is sold for 59k in hifi mart.

One of the FM fro Mumbai selling his SVS SB1000 for 35K. Catch it fast. Great sub for this money. Some dealers do exchange avr but at throwaway price better sell is on classified section or OLX. For new avr you are very well aware of Denon, you may go higher in ladder like 2600 or 3600 else can try other brands. In Mumbai we have lots of options for audition.
I am sony TV user from last decade and now I have Sony 55x9000e .I am happy with Sony as far as TV concern . Little expensive but great picture and build quality back by great after sale service.

Can u provide me the details of the seller of that sub?

One question, If I do not upgrade to AVR now and instead buy good 65" TV can that directly be used to play 4k content from TV? and play audio through my current AVR Denon-X1000 (as my current AVR is not 4k compliant), will it serve the purpose of surround sound with 4k Content?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back