Need help to find a Home Theatre installation team

indy70

Hey Folks, I am moving my residence from one place to another in Chennai itself. I have all the setup - Projector, screen, Sound etc and would like to know if there would be any dealer or service center who would be willing to install the system for a fee. It will be nice to have a clean professional job rather than me just running wires around loose. Please do let me know if there is someone who will be willing to do this even if I am not buying anything from them.

Hey Folks, I am moving my residence from one place to another in Chennai itself. I have all the setup - Projector, screen, Sound etc and would like to know if there would be any dealer or service center who would be willing to install the system for a fee. It will be nice to have a clean professional job rather than me just running wires around loose. Please do let me know if there is someone who will be willing to do this even if I am not buying anything from them.

I am sure there would be ample professionals who do this thing in major cities...there is a fee and it depends on what all you want him to do.....

I am sure our Chennai FMs can possibly recommend a few names / dealers who can provide such services

Thanks guys. I am in touch with Volumate. They are in OMR and Mylapore. Will probably check it out over the weekend and proceed. I have got some surrounds recommendation as well JBL Arena 120 and Control one. Right now I am doing it with old Denon satellites.

There are dealers who set-up HT / audio system for the first time users.. But not sure if they would offer services when re-locating..

Thanks guys. I am in touch with Volumate. They are in OMR and Mylapore. Will probably check it out over the weekend and proceed. I have got some surrounds recommendation as well JBL Arena 120 and Control one. Right now I am doing it with old Denon satellites.

Thats great..

Folks, I would like to thank you all for your help in this forum. People help here with passion and good heart. I got my home theatre moved to my new home and it was installed by Volumate folks (Harwin). He did a great job in making the right placement and getting good sound out of whatever room I had ( a small space of about 11 by 14 but a usable dimension of about 8 by 9 as the rest is cupboard and way to Balcony). I additionally got APC UPS and JBL Control one for Atmos Top middle speakers and it sounds great. He did 8 position calibration using Audessey and it sounds fantastic. I am yet to enjoy a full movie but bits and pieces of best list sounds great. Even the DDS upmix of Amazon primevideo sounds very spacious. I think in my previous home I had a very bad calibration done by myself ( ;-) ).

Glad to know that things have turned out well for you.,,,nice of you to share your feedback....FM @celester340 will be moving soon to Chennai and will need information on setting his HT room ,,,,,,I am sure Volumate folks will do the needful...

Folks, I would like to thank you all for your help in this forum. People help here with passion and good heart. I got my home theatre moved to my new home and it was installed by Volumate folks (Harwin). He did a great job in making the right placement and getting good sound out of whatever room I had ( a small space of about 11 by 14 but a usable dimension of about 8 by 9 as the rest is cupboard and way to Balcony). I additionally got APC UPS and JBL Control one for Atmos Top middle speakers and it sounds great. He did 8 position calibration using Audessey and it sounds fantastic. I am yet to enjoy a full movie but bits and pieces of best list sounds great. Even the DDS upmix of Amazon primevideo sounds very spacious. I think in my previous home I had a very bad calibration done by myself ( ;-) ).
Good that you are enjoying the new placements. How much they charged for the installation ? Please PM me.

Yes I’d also be interested in such service. Please share details thanks.

Is there someone good in Bangalore who does (at a fee of course) a similar process of calibration your 5.1 home theatre with a proper Audessey setup, speaker and sub placement and calibration of your TV/Projector?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back