Need help to setup Home Theater

Hello Guys,

My sister is looking forward to setup a home theater. Since I have Onkyo HT-3400 at present I was thinking to go for Onkyo again with higher model like Ht-5700 or 9700. But I am thinking instead going for HTiB buying the Receiver and Speakers separately.

I am looking for 7.1 system. So, I am considering to go with Yahama Receiver RX-V579 and setup the speakers from Polk. I am looking for having Bookshelf front speakers and rest with the small ones.

I know there are home theater experts out here, so I request your suggestion setting up our home theater. Budget is 1 Lack.

Regards!

Hi

With the budget you have in hand you can get a decent system or build an expensive one slowly....if you refer to the threads or posts under What Should I buy..you will definitely get an idea of what FMs recommend....

Most importantly since you are based in Bengaluru, there are many dealers, carry your music and go and audition all possible systems....trust your ears to make an informed decision,

If you are open to pre owned systems, look at the For Sale by owner section or Hi Fi Ads....there is a lot of good equipment being sold....all the best

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back