Need help with amp+speaker purchase

lalurox

Hi all,

I am a novice in speakers and amps. So pls help me out on this :)

Requirement - I need a budget amp and bookshelf speakers to hear in my room. I may plug in a samsung dvd player to the amp

Considerations now:

1. Topping T20 Mark 2 amp and Polk Tsi 100 bookshelf

or

2. Norge 2060 and Polk Tsi 100 bookshelf

I am not a big audiophile, but need some good sound just like some 150W RMS 5.1 systems you find these days.

Will these amps be able to drive Polk Tsi 100?

P.S: Cambridge S30 not available in Bangalore, hence going for Polk - Any other cheaper suggestions are welcome

:)

I suggest you go in for JBL control 1 speakers with the topping. Many have gone in for this combo ang sing praise for it. I am told this combo was chosen by FM avidyarthy after extensive auditioning. Further, this little wonder is good, no doubt but expecting it to drive those polks or any other full-fledged bookshelves is, IMHO, asking for too much. The norge is okay but thats only till the SQ goes. The build quality and features leave a lot to be desired and I am not sure whether it can be called VFM anymore. Go for the 1st combo. My two cents.
Regards

I suggest you go in for JBL control 1 speakers with the topping. Many have gone in for this combo ang sing praise for it. I am told this combo was chosen by FM avidyarthy after extensive auditioning. Further, this little wonder is good, no doubt but expecting it to drive those polks or any other full-fledged bookshelves is, IMHO, asking for too much. The norge is okay but thats only till the SQ goes. The build quality and features leave a lot to be desired and I am not sure whether it can be called VFM anymore. Go for the 1st combo. My two cents.
Regards

@ trittya - Thanks for your suggestion. Where can i buy these JBL speakers in Bangalore? I tried looking on JBL india site. But its not listed.

@ trittya - Thanks for your suggestion. Where can i buy these JBL speakers in Bangalore? Not listed on their india website.

@ imgene - medium/small room (dont have exact measurement) and budget is within 13k.

Hi if ur looking for JBL control 1 speakers , you can get it at The Home Theater store in 2 places Rajajinagar / JP Nagar , 9686230649/ 23493370

thanks for helping with your opinions.

However i did something totally unrelated :) ...went and bought a Onkyo HTS3400 :)

Its good...for my standards :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back