Need help with ARC setup (MiTv 65 + Denon x2600).

sinister

Dear friends,

Can I get some help setting up ARC between the above said components? I want the audio from a TV app (youtube as an example) to be played out on the speakers connected to my Denon receiver.

Both the components have ARC HDMI sockets and I have connected HDMI 2.1 cable across these.

For testing purposes, I have connected HDMI from Tata Sky to HDMI 1 of the TV ( not trough the receiver ).

TV to Receiver is connected through HDMI 2.1 cable (TV HDMI 3 and ARC/eARC output port on Receiver).

On the TV: I have enabled "HDMI Control" and "HDMI Enhanced Mode".
On the Receiver: in Video/HDMI setup, I have enabled "HDMI Control" and ARC

I am not entirely sure if the above settings are correct!

Thanks in advance for help rendered!

Cheers,
S.

Last edited:
Dear friends,

Can I get some help setting up ARC between the above said components? I want the audio from a TV app (youtube as an example) to be played out on the speakers connected to my Denon receiver.

Both the components have ARC HDMI sockets and I have connected HDMI 2.1 cable across these.

For testing purposes, I have connected HDMI from Tata Sky to HDMI 1 of the TV ( not trough the receiver ).

TV to Receiver is connected through HDMI 2.1 cable (TV HDMI 3 and ARC/eARC output port on Receiver).

On the TV: I have enabled "HDMI Control" and "HDMI Enhanced Mode".
On the Receiver: in Video/HDMI setup, I have enabled "HDMI Control" and ARC

I am not entirely sure if the above settings are correct!

Thanks in advance for help rendered!

Cheers,
S.
Check the sound settings on your TV and select HDMI/ARC for sound out

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back