Need help with my first Home theatre Denon S750h, Polk TL1600, Polk OMW3

Omkarg

Before i start a humble thank you to all for your help.

I am looking to build a personal Atmos enabled Home theatre and i have experience in doing so. In the past few days i have done some research and watched some youtube videos to help me with the Equipment's i need.

Room Size: 15'x12' approx 210 sq ft

Preferred Equipment
AVR : Denon S750H
Speaker set : Polk TL 1600 5.1
Atmos Speakers : Polk OMW3 set of 2

Will i be able to match the receiver with the speaker set and will this receiver support true Atmos height and not just virtual.

Also can anyone tell me the Polk satellite speaker size dimensions.

I am on a budget crunch so if you'll can suggest any better speaker set for the same AVR would be great

Last edited:
I would tweak your combination a bit, it provides the best VFM in the budget segment.

AVR:- X1600H/2600H based on availability
5.1 Speakers:- Polk TL 1600
ATMOS Speakers:- Polk RC60i

One time investment for the next 10 years...Denon 3600h. Everything else can stay as is. This will just open up options in future to scale up if you want with a dedicated power amp for the front left and right channels. Best vfm receiver in market since later half of 2019

I would tweak your combination a bit, it provides the best VFM in the budget segment.

AVR:- X1600H/2600H based on availability
5.1 Speakers:- Polk TL 1600
ATMOS Speakers:- Polk RC60i
Brother i don't have in celling option that is why the om3 also what improvement will the x1600 gimme over the 750 h also are

Taga Harmony TAV-606 SE these better than polk tl1600​

One time investment for the next 10 years...Denon 3600h. Everything else can stay as is. This will just open up options in future to scale up if you want with a dedicated power amp for the front left and right channels. Best vfm receiver in market since later half of 2019
If i had the Budget i would have my friend my budget sits at 80 k without the OMW3 also are Taga harmony TAV-606 good

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back