Need opinion on price of TEAC AX3030

musiclovr

Hi.. I found a TEAC AX 3030 for sale from a friend for 14k is it worth the price.. I am not sure if this is the thread to ask this question do guide me.. thank you

Not many may have this exact model. Looks vintage.. So assume parts may not be upto mark.. However if as you say it's from your known contact.. Then try and validate product ownership history... If possible take a look inside the hood...there shouldn't be any cockroach colony inside... Parts should relatively ok in condition etc...

If it is in good condition then teac is a good brand. Rate seems to be in higher end considering the risk of longevity...But again if ur brave enough.. Take that leap..

Not many may have this exact model. Looks vintage.. So assume parts may not be upto mark.. However if as you say it's from your known contact.. Then try and validate product ownership history... If possible take a look inside the hood...there shouldn't be any cockroach colony inside... Parts should relatively ok in condition etc...

If it is in good condition then teac is a good brand. Rate seems to be in higher end considering the risk of longevity...But again if ur brave enough.. Take that leap..
Thanks a lot.. will hold that thought then I think if the price is high.. can wait actually

Hi.. I found a TEAC AX 3030 for sale from a friend for 14k is it worth the price.. I am not sure if this is the thread to ask this question do guide me.. thank you
The teac amp is a vintage piece of equipment. Be sure to check the internals once also the price is too high for this one, you can find any other vintage amplifier in this range with good amount of power.

Regards

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back