Need Pricing help

isrockman

HeyAll,

I happened to visit a store here in Bangalore and here is what he offered.
An Epos M12i and a Marantz SR5004. The total cost of this including the cables is coming up to Rs. 81k.

Do you think this is a good price to give for these products or am I being over charged? Would really like to get any help before I put myself in buying this.

Cheers

HeyAll,

I happened to visit a store here in Bangalore and here is what he offered.
An Epos M12i and a Marantz SR5004. The total cost of this including the cables is coming up to Rs. 81k.

Do you think this is a good price to give for these products or am I being over charged? Would really like to get any help before I put myself in buying this.

Cheers

BS usually in this price range that you are looking at tend to be of good quality and can be much better off then most FS in this same price range ($$ price). To get the same performance one usually would need to spend more for FS. The BS tend to image better having a better frequency response. The build is of better quality & better drivers. (This is in general...but you could always find not so good ones too)
2 subs (similar ones) will give you excellent bass and can perform wonderfully well for both movies & music.

Am not sure how this particular model performs though. Had a quick search and not much measurements from reliable sources either.

Last edited:
Is this new or used? The dollar prices for these are 1200 & 500$ respectively.
So what makes them being priced so low.

Many other brands tend to have higher differences from dollar to indian prices. Anyone??

Depends on the distributor. Many mainstream brands are available at close to or sometimes even under dollar prices. On the flip side, there are distributors who crazily overprice their products as well.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back