Need seller contacts and other details

realactivex

Dear all,
Need your help...
To fulfil my dream of owning a home theater, i have already purchased my 1080p projector epson tw-2000, my blue ray source samsung bdp1500 (i also have a brand new ps3, which i have published for sale. However, if i dont get serious buyers, then i could consider adding it to my sources list), a 2kva pure sine wave UPS, a PC with ATI graphics card, capable of 1080p streaming over HDMI, a couple of 2M HDMI cables.)
But all this set up is in disarray at the moment as i will be setting this up in my new house which will be ready in the coming two months.
Also the heart of this system is missing, viz my AVR.
Over the next two-three months, i need to buy the onkyo TX-SR876 (The thing i like about this apart form the hqv reon processor is the ability to send 1080p via 2 hdmi out ports simultaneously. This will suit my projector and my tv without having to switch leads), and i need to buy speakers(5.1 ) and 100" dia 16:9 screen, projector mount and cables. I am hoping i will be able to achieve all this for max 1.6lakhs.
Please can anybody of you in bangalore point me to the right prices for these equipment (not the speakers ) and where i can get them. i have checked with ezone bangalore for the avr, (876 is not yet in india is what they say, an earlier version 875 costs ridicuous 84k, and i know it can be had for much less but dont know where to find it)
i might also need your help to zero in on the speakers (audition etc) over the next two months mostly in the jan timeframe.
Please help!!
Regards
Murali

PS: My listening would mostly be 60% movies (mostly original dvd of hindi and telugu movies and lots of kids movies(animated and disney stuff) and no downloads like divx etc) and 40% music(i am a music buff, but my clock stopped ticking after the 80s. SO most of my music is vintage kishor, and lots and lots of ilaiyaraaja in all his languages. These are mostly in Mp3 and as such are badly mastered. so I am not picky about getting hi-fi from these songs. I am still not tuned to english songs, but maybe i will get to like them on this AVR)

Last edited:
I donno why I am replying to this as I have am not an expert in this area.. Have you checked ProFx showroom at Barton Center, MG Road? There is one more showroom on Brigade Road.. forgot the name.......... will find out this evening and mention here...

Dear all,
Need your help...
To fulfil my dream of owning a home theater, i have already purchased my 1080p projector epson tw-2000, my blue ray source samsung bdp1500 (i also have a brand new ps3, which i have published for sale. However, if i dont get serious buyers, then i could consider adding it to my sources list), a 2kva pure sine wave UPS, a PC with ATI graphics card, capable of 1080p streaming over HDMI, a couple of 2M HDMI cables.)
But all this set up is in disarray at the moment as i will be setting this up in my new house which will be ready in the coming two months.
Over the next two-three months, i need to buy the onkyo TX-SR876 (The thing i like about this apart form the hqv reon processor is the ability to send 1080p via 2 hdmi out ports simultaneously. This will suit my projector and my tv without having to switch leads), and i need to buy speakers(5.1 ) and 100" dia 16:9 screen, projector mount and cables. I am hoping i will be able to achieve all this for max 1.6lakhs.
Please can anybody of you in bangalore point me to the right prices for these equipment (not the speakers ) and where i can get them. i have checked with ezone bangalore for the avr, (876 is not yet in india is what they say, an earlier version 875 costs ridicuous 84k, and i know it can be had for much less but dont know where to find it)
i might also need your help to zero in on the speakers (audition etc) over the next two months mostly in the jan timeframe.
Please help!!
Regards
Murali

PS: My listening would mostly be 60% movies (mostly original dvd of hindi and telugu movies and lots of kids movies(animated and disney stuff) and no downloads like divx etc) and 40% music(i am a music buff, but my clock stopped ticking after the 80s. SO most of my music is vintage kishor, and lots and lots of ilaiyaraaja in all his languages. These are mostly in Mp3 and as such are badly mastered. so I am not picky about getting hi-fi from these songs. I am still not tuned to english songs, but maybe i will get to like them on this AVR)

Please contact Mridul for the same -
Mridul Goel
Inspired Innovations
M : +91 93 42422204
.E : [email protected]

Dear all,
Need your help...
Please help!!
Regards
Murali

Need your contact details SIR

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back