Need Speakers - Dont know which ones

dinjo

Yes I'm not which one to get which needs to be used for movies and gaming 99% of time , I had bought Logitech Z623 unfortunately it was opened box so i returned and got refund though it was very limited in flexibility in movement due to length of wires.

Would soundbar really help here ? Budget around 10k

Hi,

Soundbar will provide a 2.1 experience..if you are content with that then audition a few models at Reliance Digital / Vijay Sales / Croma / Kohinoor and decide based on performance, connectivity and budget.

Hi

if you want soundbars, look at Harmon Kardon / JBL / Philips / Samsung.....audition and decide based on your budget.

I believe the Logitech Z900 series has better spatial sound for music / movies / gaming...check that out.....

There are also other 2.0 or 2.1 speakers which you can find on Amazon ....

Check out Panasonic HT20 and similar models from Sony and Samsung. Found them to be quite good. Take a Demo at any reliance digital outlet and decide.

MaSh

Reliance didn't have ht21 any other options? Budget now 12k

vijay sales & croma at ghodbunder road have these, and some other brands-models too. you can have a demo there. also, in the same place where croma is (R-mall), check out f&d t200x in more megastore on groundfloor.

additionally, contact SMDaudio at Koparkhairane. they have a good inventory of some nice speakers, plus can also build you one as per requirements. i was recently there & demoed a pair of micro-satellites (big in sound) & micro-bookshelves.

Last edited:
There are 2.1 units similar to the Panasonic from Sony and Samsung. I think Boston acoustics also has a unit. You can get all of them at reliance digital or croma. Try amazon India too.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

OK budget increased to 20k its purely for gaming and some movies
Consider Jbl Sb 250 (snapdeal 19k), soundbar with wireless Subwoofer- extremely good for the price offered, has a remote & optional Bluetooth connection too.
I have it for the TV room and its very good for movies, serials and games too.

Don't think i would be getting any expensive speaker as they look expensive

then have a demo of the speakers at the places i mentioned in my last post. for gaming & movies, you wouldnt require more than what f&d t200x / panasonic ht21 have got to offer.

then have a demo of the speakers at the places i mentioned in my last post. for gaming & movies, you wouldnt require more than what f&d t200x / panasonic ht21 have got to offer.

Are you sure then what people are using expensive sets then ?:sad:

didnt get you. for your prior budget of 12k & the requirement being gaming, those mentioned options would suit your usage well.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back