Need suggestions for 5.1.2 atmos setup

Zaved

Hey everyone.. I have a question for you guys - If I connect Denon x2600h with MI Tv 4X (65 inch) through HDMI eARC and stream Netflix , hotstar and Amazon prime in MI TV or download some 7.1 dolby movie and play it via a pendrive connecting it to Denon receiver or Tv Can I get 5.1.2 dolby atmos sound ? Or I need a external device like Xbox or blue ray player for that ?? I need a budget setup please help me out . Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone.. I have a question for you guys - If I connect Denon x2600h with MI Tv 4X (65 inch) through HDMI eARC and stream Netflix , hotstar and Amazon prime in MI TV or download some 7.1 dolby movie and play it via a pendrive connecting it to Denon receiver or Tv Can I get 5.1.2 dolby atmos sound ? Or I need a external device like Xbox or blue ray player for that ?? I need a budget setup please help me out . Thanks in advance.
Non of the avr can play video files. You will need an external device. Even the Xbox and Ps4 won’t bitstream via usb. Blu ray players will play atmos from usb but won’t support Mkv format

Non of the avr can play video files. You will need an external device. Even the Xbox and Ps4 won’t bitstream via usb. Blu ray players will play atmos from usb but won’t support Mkv format
If I stream Netflix, hotstar or amazone prime dolby content directly through tv then ??

Yes through earc.
Ok. One thing clear that If I connect Denon X2600H with MI tv 4x through eARC HDMI port and Stream Dolby Content through Netflix, hotstar or amazone prime Application on tv then I can get 5.1.2 dolby atmos sound .. In this situation I don't need an external player for dolby sound. Am I right sir??

Ok. One thing clear that If I connect Denon X2600H with MI tv 4x through eARC HDMI port and Stream Dolby Content through Netflix, hotstar or amazone prime Application on tv then I can get 5.1.2 dolby atmos sound .. In this situation I don't need an external player for dolby sound. Am I right sir??
Does the MiTV 4X have eARC? I was under the impression it was ARC simpliciter.

Yeah but an external player will have better audio quality

Actually, if anyone here is using MI 4x Tv? I was planning on getting one my self for my bedroom.

Does the MiTV 4X have eARC? I was under the impression it was ARC simpliciter.
Yes sir, Mi Tv have ARC and denon av receiver Have eARC port ... can I get atmos 5.1.2 in this configuration without using any external device??

Actually, if anyone here is using MI 4x Tv? I was planning on getting one my self for my bedroom.
Yeh.. you can go for it.. I have Mi TV 4x pro(55 inch) .
Yeh.. you can go for it.. I have Mi tv 4X Pro (55') .. very good quality . Worth buying.

Yeh.. you can go for it.. I have Mi TV 4x pro(55 inch) .

Yeh.. you can go for it.. I have Mi tv 4X Pro (55') .. very good quality . Worth buying.
Thank you. I think I’ll go for it then. How do you rate this TV compared to Hisense or Toshiba?

Yes sir, Mi Tv have ARC and denon av receiver Have eARC port ... can I get atmos 5.1.2 in this configuration without using any external device??
Thats what - the MiTV 4X does not have eARC. So basically, you cant send atmos to your receiver though the latter may support eARC.

Thank you. I think I’ll go for it then. How do you rate this TV compared to Hisense or Toshiba?
I have the MiTV 4X and the mitv 4a 32. The mitv 4x 65 is crap. Go for it only if you can’t afford anything else. The 4x 65 has 4 permanent horizontal lines visible when solid colours are displayed and its a major irritant. Secondly and more importantly, the HDR performance is utter crap. Initially, hdr was entirely unwatchable but post an OTA update, it has improved somewhat but Again, nowhere in the league of HDR performance of even cheaper models by mainstream brands like Samsung or LG (never seen a toshiba or hisense tv). Thirdly, the backlight on the top half of the panel refuses to switch on randomly (in fact, at this very moment while im writing this post) and you have to restart the tv from time to time for it to work.

The long and short of it? If you can live without HDR and are ok with inconsistent quality and buggy performance, you can go for it.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back