Need suggestions for a good center channel speaker

ryanrulez4ever

Hi Guys

let me tell you about my current setup , its a bedroom setup with the below devices

LG C8 55" oled
Denon x1600h avr
Wharfedale diamond 221 bookshelves pair
Elac S8.2 subwoofer

iam looking for a center speaker in a budget of 20k, basically im looking to slowly build a full 5.1.2 setup in my bedroom as i dont have the luxury to do it in my living room

how much difference does a good center speaker make ? i mean on the price vs performance kind of a comparison. please help me with suggestions

Sometimes Steve Guttenberg can make you paranoid.
Center works well enough in most setups, if you can host it above or below the TV.
Yeah with less than adequate separation, it may be skipped; but why?
Cheers,
Raghu

Why not get the center by Wharfedale of the same series? That way there is good synergy between the front 3, ideally that is how it should be.
Center speaker does make quite a bit of difference in my experience.

Why not get the center by Wharfedale of the same series? That way there is good synergy between the front 3, ideally that is how it should be.
Center speaker does make quite a bit of difference in my experience.
Hi Shibashis

I'm unable to find the center from this series anywhere, pls suggest an alternative

Diamond 220c is around 19k post discount. It'd also help in timber matching.
You can otherwise have a look at Q Acoustics 7000i. Has got good reviews.
And Zensor Vokal. Should come within your budget post discount. You are more likely to have a demo of the Dali in metros. It's one of the best centre channels around - referring from experience!

Diamond 220c is around 19k post discount. It'd also help in timber matching.
You can otherwise have a look at Q Acoustics 7000i. Has got good reviews.
And Zensor Vokal. Should come within your budget post discount. You are more likely to have a demo of the Dali in metros. It's one of the best centre channels around - referring from experience!
could you share your opinion on Zensor Vokal im getting an offer for 17k brand new !

could you share your opinion on Zensor Vokal im getting an offer for 17k brand new !

Dialogues are crystal clear. Has enough punch for a medium to large size room. As I am typing, I'm watching Captain Marvel and can't be happier.
But I got to know about the full potential of the Vokal during two movie series. Planet of the Apes and Batman. Both has scenes with low pitched dialogues contrasting with explosions, gun battles and action sequences in very quick succession. I never felt that I was missing any lines. You are getting a very good price. I got mine at around 20k post discount.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back