Need suggestions: samsung QN90B 50 inches or sony X90K/X90J 55 inches ., budget is around 1.1 L max

wildbac

Hi friends.. looking to buy one of these in the Prime day sale .. all suggestions welcome. the jump in prices between 50'' and 55'' in samsung is insane, is there a reason i should avoid 50 inches ? Thx !

Get the Q90a. Its not much different from Q90b. The 50 inch version of Qn90a costs like 85k and with offers the price comes down to 76k only.

I feel the lower prices are due to localised production of Samsung. Sony TVs are very good but carry additional markup in India. Compared to US or EU Sony is much more expensive in India. X90 is a tier below Q90. Though x90j is available for 104k at shop at sc with cash back.

Get the Q90a. Its not much different from Q90b. The 50 inch version of Qn90a costs like 85k and with offers the price comes down to 76k only.

I feel the lower prices are due to localised production of Samsung. Sony TVs are very good but carry additional markup in India. Compared to US or EU Sony is much more expensive in India. X90 is a tier below Q90. Though x90j is available for 104k at shop at sc with cash back.
thank so much ., any idea where is QN90A available for this price ?

thank so much ., any idea where is QN90A available for this price ?
Flipkart and Amazon, LG nano 91, Sony x85 and Samsung the frame 55 inch all around that 84-85k price. All of of these are 4k 120hz and HDR600 or above expect x85 rest are FALD. Prices drop in season and there always cash back and credit card discounts

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back