SVS PB-2000 Pro Subwoofer =1

Option : 2

Marantz SR7015 AV Receiver
KEF Q950 Floorstanding Speakers =2
KEF Q650 Centre Speaker =1
Kef Q150 speakers =2
KEF Q50A speakers = 2
SVS PB-2000 Pro Subwoofer =1
If you have the option to demo both Plz do that. Arcam is a better brand but which you like only you can decide. Sorry can't help here

Similar discussion.

Arcam is better off any day. Marantz has a lot of power roll off with all channels played. There are certain detailed reviews which will show that the per channel power of Marantz falls to ~40% per channel when you play more than 2 channels. The power transformer on board Marantz sucks. They sell more because of competitive price and loaded features, a strategy which isn’t great for long run for the buyer. So if you wanna hold and use your receiver for a long time, don’t take Marantz. You’d be better off with arcam or Yamaha sorts. Cheers

If you have the option to demo both Plz do that. Arcam is a better brand but which you like only you can decide. Sorry can't help here
Go for the one which is more efficient in output power. In Delhi many deals hv marantz. And for Arcam it's top gizmos Noida. But I'm sure more dealers hv it. U can check the thread that tells you about all dealers list on this forum. All the best

I used to own ARCAM in the past - sounded great but i had a lot of issues with it and eventually sold it. Not a huge fan of Marantz but their Quality Control is probably better.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back