Need to Upgrade the 5.1 HT

ramanans_cdl

I currently have Onkyo HT3500 5.1. The Speakers are good. The receiver is having issues with pannel. Want to upgrade to 7.1/7.2 etc. Suggest me a HT set or AV Receiver if I wish to utlize the speakers. Budget would be 80K.

Also please suggest me where to purchase in Chennai

I currently have Onkyo HT3500 5.1. The Speakers are good. The receiver is having issues with pannel. Want to upgrade to 7.1/7.2 etc. Suggest me a HT set or AV Receiver if I wish to utlize the speakers. Budget would be 80K.

I think the Yamaha line up ..the RX-V series should fall in that budget. Denon also can be considered.

The best route is the pre owned market like OLX or Market Place or Classifieds in this site. You will get better models and brands for the budget you have for this.

You will need additional amplifier to power the existing Onkyo subwoofer. As new AVR will not have support for passive subwoofer.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back