Need Urgent Help! Denon 1200w going in loop after failed firmware update

pushkarajd

Hi All,

2 days back my Denon AVR showed an update had been released for 1200W. I went ahead with it and it went fine for around 15 mins. After that it re-booted and now it going in a continuous loop which says "update retry" and automatically reboots. This happens for 3 times and then it comes to an error which says "ConnectionFail01"

Although I can play some music via bluetooth and my Bluray player, it has become very buggy and un-stable.

I tried the factory reset option, but hasn't helped in any way. Can anybody share Denon Service Centre Number in Mumbai? I will need to call them up and maybe carry it there. I have been told by someone that it will need a BIOS re-flash.

Thanks.

Regards,

Pushkaraj

Kei is authorised for Denon
Try this
Kripa Electronics (India) Pvt.Ltd.
G-52, Roopmangal Corner of
Main Avenue & 16th Road
Santacruz (w) Mumbai 400 054

Phone: +91 22 26051781 / 2
Toll Free : 1-800-224244
E-Mail Address : [email protected]

Thanks to Ranjith! I called up Kei. I logged a case with them and they initially said that a person would visit, but after 15-20 mins one of the Engineer called up and asked me to do a hard reset which helped me get back into the business!! Did not have the need to carry it to the service center.

Regards,

Pushkaraj

How did you do the hard reset?

You need to power on the AVR, then directly power off from the mains.

Then keep the Zone2 and Dimmer buttons pressed together and then switch on the mains power.

The front panel LCD will start blinking. Let it blink for 7-8 times and then release both the buttons simultaneously.

That does the trick.

Regards,

Pushkaraj

Good morning, please I need help with my AVR-X2300W firmware to update via usb, I updated the equipment by mistake and it is in constant loop damage. Thank you...

Then keep the Zone2 and Dimmer buttons pressed together and then switch on the mains power.

The front panel LCD will start blinking. Let it blink for 7-8 times and then release both the buttons simultaneously.

That does the trick.

Regards,

Pushkaraj
Thank you so much, Pushkaraj for your this message. It could help Update Loop of my Denon 2200W. This is very useful trick to be roll back firmware. But, needed to update again after this because DTS version was fail in firmware information. That’s why, audio source was unknown. This time updating, I didn’t use WiFi, and used with Ethernet cable. Just 7 mins. Finally all done. Thanks again, Pushkaraj.

Thank you very much! You save my Receiver avr-e400! They are stucked in connectionfail01 error, no video outputs, no menus. I do this hard reset and all come back like new! Thank you again!!!

That does the trick.

Regards,

Pushkaraj

Hi All,

2 days back my Denon AVR showed an update had been released for 1200W. I went ahead with it and it went fine for around 15 mins. After that it re-booted and now it going in a continuous loop which says "update retry" and automatically reboots. This happens for 3 times and then it comes to an error which says "ConnectionFail01"

Although I can play some music via bluetooth and my Bluray player, it has become very buggy and un-stable.

I tried the factory reset option, but hasn't helped in any way. Can anybody share Denon Service Centre Number in Mumbai? I will need to call them up and maybe carry it there. I have been told by someone that it will need a BIOS re-flash.

Thanks.

Regards,

Pushkaraj
how was the AVR connected to the internet (wifi or ethernet) ? and was there a power cut in-between the update?

Back