Needed Suggestion for Book Shelf Speakers

rajivaryan1984

Hi,

Needed Suggestion for a nice pair of Book Shelf Speakers which will be played via Marantz PM7005. The Sources will be CD, Spotify and USB. Will love recommendations for speakers with good Bass

Budget - upto 45K

Area - Living Room.

Plenty of options in that budget. Could you describe what kind of music you listen to mostly? Also do add in a little extra for stands. They make a big difference.

Hi,

Needed Suggestion for a nice pair of Book Shelf Speakers which will be played via Marantz PM7005. The Sources will be CD, Spotify and USB. Will love recommendations for speakers with good Bass

Budget - upto 45K

Area - Living Room.
Check out the new kid on the block "Eight Audio". Reasonably priced from their catalog.
I have not heard them but lots of folks who visited their booth in Hyd What-HiFi show had good things to say.
There's a dealer Pilakal Home Theater in JP Nagar.

Cheers,
Raghu

Check out the new kid on the block "Eight Audio". Reasonably priced from their catalog.
I have not heard them but lots of folks who visited their booth in Hyd What-HiFi show had good things to say.
There's a dealer Pilakal Home Theater in JP Nagar.

Cheers,
Raghu
Thanks Raghu..will visit them during this weekend. Raghu I also need help on my sub woofer configuration. Would you be able to guide me...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back