Neoteck NTK018 Stylus Weight Guage WANTED

raj12345

Neoteck NTK018 Stylus Weight Guage Wanted.. If anybody have similar weight scale reply.. Any other similar weight scale to track my stylus weight can also be considered.

I currently do not use vinyl.

I had seen a friend use a Chinese electronic scale some years ago, with his TT.

There are some on Amazon for approx Rs350.

Maybe you can try one n return if it does not suit the purpose ?

The chinese electronics scales are pretty accurate. when i bought my wedding ring, i measured it on the scale, and it weighed the exact same weight as it did on the officially calibrated scale at the jewelers shop down to 0.01 g

Do share your experience
I purchased the jewellery scale at 250 Rs delivers and its working flawlessly.. Being a Physics student and a Tonearm developer I can surely ask turntable users to invest in this so as to set correct tracking force for their precious stylus. Also I checked various tonearm counterweight adjustments and they were perfect as per grooved markings of 1,2,3 grams.

I purchased the jewellery scale at 250 Rs delivers and its working flawlessly.. Being a Physics student and a Tonearm developer I can surely ask turntable users to invest in this so as to set correct tracking force for their precious stylus. Also I checked various tonearm counterweight adjustments and they were perfect as per grooved markings of 1,2,3 grams.
Sir could you send or pm me the link of your purchase me too looking out for one . High prices in net deterred me in buying one . Your option seems interesting .

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back