Nessie vinyl cleaner

rikhav

Recently visited a friend who just got a Nessie vinyl cleaner

It's a compact little cleaner and sort of very easy to use

There are two stages to a vinyl
One is to apply the supplied solution and hold a brush to the vinyl once it starts rotating which it does both clock wise and anti clock wise

Second step involves bringing the other brush to the vinyl like we set the tonearm to play the vinyl and it vacuum cleans and dries the vinyl rotating it anti clock and clock wise for a fixed amount of duration

One can repeat the procedure if needed

Step one of the cleaning of vinyl is automated in higher end versions

Overall seems to very easy to use and to quickly clean a vinyl without mess of lots of water which would be with an ultrasonic cleaner

Absolute Phase of Bangalore deals in this particular cleaner

Some pictures which I had takenIMG_20180630_121834-1280x720.jpgIMG-20180627-WA0040.jpgIMG-20180627-WA0039.jpgIMG-20180627-WA0038.jpgIMG_20180630_121834-1280x720.jpg

What's the price? Looks super expensive:)

Not sure about the pricing

Best is to contact Prithvi of Absolute Phase Bangalore to know exact pricing

This particular model is the base model

Does anyone here have any experience with Ultrasonic Record cleaners? For a long time this was a super expensive product offered by a handful vendors like Audio Desk, K L Audio, etc. But now there are so many small scale vendors in this market who are offering the product at a very affordable price. I bought one such cleaner, Clear Vinyl, and was really amazed to see the result of its cleaning my old records. Please let me know if you have used this technology and your feedback on the product.
Thanks

Thanks rikhav. I was looking for something to clean records where I have to make minimal effort. Spoke to Absolute Phase guys. Seems like I'll pick up one. The automated version also seems to have intensive cleaning for 20 minutes which some of my records definitely need.

I have the Nessie Vinyl Master (which is automatic version got from Absolute Phase) and it is very easy to clean the records. With one bottle of cleaning liquid (Nessie Vinylin) can clean approximately 80+ records and it is not expensive either. There is also accessories available to clean 7 inch records and 10 inch records (I have both).

Thanks, I’ll stick to water and mild soap and my spin clean for now :D

Thanks, I’ll stick to water and mild soap and my spin clean for now :D
Same here...don't have a spin clean, just a Nitty Gritty brush and it works great. Please let me know if you upgrade to something else and sell your spin clean. Keep me first in the queue:).

The machine is too pricey. I do the same procedure with an old TT and a vacuum cleaner, with manual rotation of platter.

Regards
Sachin

Wow that is super expensive. Okki Nokki is a better option and does the same functions, and costs a fraction of the cost. If you want to go the manual route can't go wrong with Spin Clean (or just a cloth and soapy water :D )

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back