never buy karbonn products...

drkavint

karbonn has worst service..i pity those who buy karbonn.. karbonn product= dust bin... here is my story.. i bought karbonn tablet st 8 on14th may 2013.from snapdeal.com

order no.
992178890 14 May, 2013 Karbonn Smart Tab 8 (Velox) 6620 Completed
--
it stopped working on 2nd july 2013..
the complaint was it didnot switch on while pressing power button.. it didnot get charge also..i gave it for service at salem..nearest center which is 60 km away from namakkal..
job card no: 1039
date: 9th july 2013..
RiteInfo solutions
Contact Person: Mr. Balaulangnathan
Contact Number: 0427-2440921 / 9791597565
Service Centre Contact No:
Address: No. 4/33 F, Srilakshmi complex, Swarnapuri, Salem - TN - 636004 Salem-636004
Email id: [email protected]

they told me first will get new piece, then backtracked and said will send to chennai for motherboard change.. i had been waiting past two month.. i expected a replacement in 10 days.. but neither is happening..now today is 78th day... not yet received my tablet...... so i strongly recommend against karbonn brand..
it is hifivision users who gave me a good knowledge about home theaters.. in return to viewers iam advising them never to buy karbonn phone/ tablets..
kindly think twice before opting for karbonn..

Not a problem with karbonn but because of the fact that there is no strong law which protects customers against such malpractices by companies like karbonn

That's the reason that we hear horror stories about customers taken for a ride by companies such as BMW, vw, Mercedes Benz

Someone may argue that it's the dealers who are at fault not the company, but then who appoints those dealers and who has to keep a watch that they perform their duty as they should

Like rikhav mentioned - We are at receiving end because of no proper laws for consumer protection!!!
You can mail to [email protected] and/or to Pradeep Jain MD on similar combinations using the email. ([email protected])
You may not get immediate reply. But atleast you shall bring your concerns to the authority through this notification. Do mention details like date of purchase, dealer, his response, address etc when you mail.
You can mention about their lackadiasical approach and threaten with going to consumer forum. Wait for their reply and action accordingly.

Not a problem with karbonn but because of the fact that there is no strong law which protects customers against such malpractices by companies like karbonn

It is incorrect to say that India does not have a strong law to protect the interest of customers. Please go through this thread - http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/46021-how-sue-seller-bad-product-services-india-diy.html

What people/ customer mostly lack is the initiative to lodge a complaint before the appropriate forum and not on online review sites. And more than that, they seem to lack the effort of following up the matter.

It is incorrect to say that India does not have a strong law to protect the interest of customers. Please go through this thread - http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/46021-how-sue-seller-bad-product-services-india-diy.html

What people/ customer mostly lack is the initiative to lodge a complaint before the appropriate forum and not on online review sites. And more than that, they seem to lack the effort of following up the matter.

Well as a Person who had filed a case in the district consumer forum through a lawyer and later fought it Myself in the state consumer forum I would say that the Consumer protection law could have done better. My 2 areas of concern are-

1.) Though it is said that the case must be heard and solved in 3 months it easily take 6-9 months and multiple visit to the courts. While this is still good as compared to other cases in the high court but why advertise it as 3 months when it doesnt happen at all.

2.) My case was a watertight case against a telecom company. The judge dismissed the case citing a supreme court judgement citing an age old law that cases against telecom company should be solved by arbitration.

Whereas I had given all the points and supreme court orders that the case was very much maintainable under the consumer court.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back