New Acquisition

VINOD RANJAN

HI Everybody.
I have recently acquired Paradigm Signature S1 series speaker and Studio ADP 590 Surround Speaker along with Definitive Technology Supercube Reference Subwoofer.
All through I was helped and guided by Sri Bharat Kapoor of Gemini Traders.It is to his credit that he facilitated my choice and procured the items.He is one of the finest business person I have dealt with.This is because of his behaviour, time spending with my colleagues and me in auditioning various speakers and not forcing his choice.
Thanks BHARAT.
Vinod Ranjan

Hi,
Please post the pic of the purchase and also your setup and then blow your pipe for Gemini.:)

was it the best price? pls do share the pic - we prefer various stages of undressing. After all, we are descendants of Dus-shashan.

HI Everybody.
I have recently acquired Paradigm Signature S1 series speaker and Studio ADP 590 Surround Speaker along with Definitive Technology Supercube Reference Subwoofer.
All through I was helped and guided by Sri Bharat Kapoor of Gemini Traders.It is to his credit that he facilitated my choice and procured the items.He is one of the finest business person I have dealt with.This is because of his behaviour, time spending with my colleagues and me in auditioning various speakers and not forcing his choice.
Thanks BHARAT.
Vinod Ranjan

congrats Mr. Vinod Ranjan,

you have given big blow of your pipe for Sriman Bharat Kapoor of gemini traders.

i am also now giving my blow of pipe for my experience -

i have been fully guided by Sriman Lokhande Paranjpe of acoustic dream trader in building of the stereo system-

he has told - and i have botted the DCS Scarlatti system - with wilson alexandria speakers and theta monoblock amplifers - speaker cable and power by PHP (haut parleur).

VERY GEM OF PERSON - will guide very well as how to bought the good system for room size (as above for 10foot by 14 foot room).

SORRY srinisundar - cannot post photograph because i sold my camera and other things - shirt also i sold as guided.

thanks

@ Mr.Vinod: Welcome to the Forum. First a nice intro about You is required. Then Intro about Your products and then the intro of "Finest Business Person" Who guided You in Buying Products. Have a nice Time :).

Last edited:
he has told - and i have botted the DCS Scarlatti system - with wilson alexandria speakers and theta monoblock amplifers - speaker cable and power by PHP (haut parleur).

Dear Suri,

I didnt quite comprehend your post. Please enlighten me - Have you bought this system or do you intend to.

Regards
SNV

To All
I am working in ONGC Videsh Ltd at New Delhi.
The other accessories of the setup is Sony X-450A 40'' LCD TV,Marantz 8002 A/V Receiver and Sony S-370 BlueRay player.
Thanks for your replies.
Vinod Ranjan

To All
I am working in ONGC Videsh Ltd at New Delhi.
The other accessories of the setup is Sony X-450A 40'' LCD TV,Marantz 8002 A/V Receiver and Sony S-370 BlueRay player.
Thanks for your replies.
Vinod Ranjan

Nice Intro, Vinod. Welcome to the Forum, Have a nice time :). A small review of the S-370 Blue-Ray Player please (New Thread)? What's the Purchase Price?

Dear Suri,

I didnt quite comprehend your post. Please enlighten me - Have you bought this system or do you intend to.

Regards
SNV
He has clearly mentioned that he botted it right:)?

Dear Suri,

Regards
SNV

Hi SNV,

-Is anyone in this economy shopping for a four-box, rack-swallowing, two-channel SACD/CD player contending for the state of the art and costing $79,996? dCS is betting that its Scarlatti will attract a small crowd of those wealthy music enthusiasts who earn between $50,000 - $100,000 a week (e.g., suri at kannur, south india)

-Wilson has taken the Grand SLAMM concept and renamed it the Alexandra X2. The price is far higher at $158,000 and the speaker is greatly refined. It still stands tall as a conglomerate of many speakers assembled and voiced to match the needs of a room in order to get the maximum musical effect. David Wilson, Wilson Audio's founder, speaks of his experience listening to Mahler's Second in Vienna and how it inspired him to rethink his ultimate level speaker, and how he voiced the speaker to suit the listening tastes of a certain suri living at kannur, south india

-
Theta Citadel 400 watt Monoblock Amplifiers -
Price: $20,000/pr.
Channels/Power: Monoblock; 400-Watts per channel into 8 ohms/650-Watts into 4 ohms
Inputs: Single-ended and balanced
These amps are some of the finest in the world at sensible prices.
-have a hot top-end - and so might not pair well with the wilson alexandria's that suri (at kannur, south india)has bought - but (sotto voce- "why argue with a fool?").

so, let's see - a ballpark figure of $250,000/- (but that is before the bargaining starts, and i hammer the price down to $201,656/- !
http://www.hifivision.com/dealer-feedback-review/10486-anyone-verify-price-arn-6.html)-

yes, Sriman Lokhande Paranjpe of acoustic dream trader was guiding me well, and i was on right path-

but my mother slapped me!:mad:

and my dream is dust:eek:

congrats Mr. Vinod Ranjan,

you have given big blow of your pipe for Sriman Bharat Kapoor of gemini traders.

i am also now giving my blow of pipe for my experience -

i have been fully guided by Sriman Lokhande Paranjpe of acoustic dream trader in building of the stereo system-

VERY GEM OF PERSON - will guide very well as how to bought the good system for room size (as above for 10foot by 14 foot room).

SORRY srinisundar - cannot post photograph because i sold my camera and other things - shirt also i sold as guided.

thanks

I logged onto HFV just as I was about to wrap up from work for the day and saw this post. Needless to say, colleagues around me were wondering what the heck I was laughing about all alone:lol:

Thanks BHARAT.
Vinod Ranjan

Yep even I had a lond discuesstion with Mr Bharat when I was auditioning spk for my yet to start HT.......... infact twice, the other time in his new showroom in CP, and even I was very impressed with the time and effort he took to explain things and giving audition. I was also thankfull to him for introducing me to Paradigm spks which were pretty impressive and gave me an extra choise in the already existing line of products.......

Is it coming from your heart or from your mouth:lol:

Yep even I had a lond discuesstion with Mr Bharat when I was auditioning spk for my yet to start HT.......... infact twice, the other time in his new showroom in CP, and even I was very impressed with the time and effort he took to explain things and giving audition. I was also thankfull to him for introducing me to Paradigm spks which were pretty impressive and gave me an extra choise in the already existing line of products.......

Is it coming from your heart or from your mouth:lol:

Somewhere in this forum I said (when our Mod Venket warned me about how I comment on a dealer/member etc) that I am so very direct of how I express my experience with anyone, that it sometimes can look like a personal war or a delibrate attempt to flame.......
The same goes when I appriciate someone (dealer/member in this case)...... it can be, again so very direct that it might seem, I am either pretending or somehow related to that person or maybe have taken some favour to advertize him............but its never like this..never!, I am a true Librain, 8/10 times I would not pretend on any aspect of my life, 9/10 times I can be trusted on anything.......and 10/10 time you can draw me in to any argument, verbal or written just by instigating it :D

Sorry to Highjack the thread with an astrological explaination of my nature, but it was imperitive on my part to atleast justify myself..........:)

Last edited:
Somewhere in this forum I said (when our Mod Venket warned me about how I comment on a dealer/member etc) that I am so very direct of how I express my experience with anyone, that it sometimes can look like a personal war or a delibrate attempt to flame.......
The same goes when I appriciate someone (dealer/member in this case)......

Be careful. You are passing negative comments about yourselves. As per forum rules, any negative comment about any member (even if it is about you) is not allowed. Please send a PM to Mr Bharat and Mr Lokhande immediately, giving a justification.

I am a true Librain, 8/10 times I would not pretend on any aspect of my life, 9/10 times I can be trusted on anything.......and 10/10 time you can draw me in to any argument, verbal or written just by instigating it :D
As always, nice review Sam. Are the ratings ^ keeping Avatar as a reference like you usually do?:D

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back