New addition

audio enthusiast

Fellow audio enthusiasts
I have benefited from the advise given on this forum. hence I decided to join this to provide this feedback.
I had set my mind on lithos speakers...a couple of years ago.
I consulted with Rajiv off and on...and finally on his advise bought the following:
a yamaha av receiver RX-V667 to drive 5 Noa speakers along with their big really powerful sub woofer.
I have installed this yesterday. I am still struggling with some basic issues like an earthing issue in my apartment, the voltage stabiliser for safety...the fan in the cabinet to prevent heating up. A redesign of the doors of the rack to allow ventilation.
I have to say...that even though i have not yet realised the potential of this system...
it sounds awesome.
I am glad I listened to rajiv.
I thank all the forum posts...as that helped me make up my mind.
Especially the post where someone was lamenting on their poor marketing efforts and apparent confidence in the quality of their product..
I have had no such issues...and have to actually admit that have been supported by them over the phone...as i am in Bangalore. Actually spoke to them intermittently for over 3-5 hours yesterday during rig up. because i had a non English speaking technician actually doing the rig up and we discovered accidentally that the electrical line had an earthing problem.
For a budget within a lakh this is possibly the best buy.
My friends are likely to follow suit.
For those with a bigger budget and a bigger area...I recommend the Kontra's.
Anyway...Thanks for all your help.
Audio enthusiast.
Bangalore

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back