New arrival - EMT948 turntable

anilva

Friends,

Happy to share that I finally managed to import a EMT 948 turntable. Made for studio use and regarded as a baby 950, but with more modern direct drive system. Shares lot of audio circuits with a 950.

Sounds wonderful. Has the house sound of an EMT.

Attached is the picture.

Cheers6CC9BBAE-2E76-43DD-9589-9C2A0E965188.jpeg

Friends,

Happy to share that I finally managed to import a EMT 948 turntable. Made for studio use and regarded as a baby 950, but with more modern direct drive system. Shares lot of audio circuits with a 950.

Attached is the picture.

CheersView attachment 64102
Amazing. Congrats on another EMT. At this rate you can soon start an EMT showroom :)

Friends,

Attached is the picture.

CheersView attachment 64102
congrats

What a Trio to have ! A 928 and 930 and you will have their best of belt, direct and idler and 927 can be the end state !

Thats something we will all look forward to..will make it the first in our Forum ( although there is a non FM in bangalore with one and am sure you know about it )

Congrats on your perfect purchase. An awesome owner that you are. Did you import it yourself or some one carried it along? Could you tell us the import procedure? Thank you

Thats something we will all look forward to..will make it the first in our Forum ( although there is a non FM in bangalore with one and am sure you know about it )
IMO, there is no owner of a EMT 948 that I know of. We know of 927.

I imported the 948 myself as an individual. Declared full value and paid duty. I did employ a customs agent at bangalore airport to do the paper work.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back