New baby on the block - The Laiv Harmonic dac

LAiV is Carpet Bombing the Review Arena. YT is flooded with rave reviews. Need to wait for another 3 months to see some ifs and Buts appear!
Buying anything at these price points, solely based on Youtube reviews is "Idiot tax for those with more money than common sense "

Having said the above, I've already sent a mail to Laiv for purchase options. Living dangerously, I've never been known to do the sensible thing anyways 🤣

Only time will tell if Iam a genius or an idiot 🤣

Last edited:
Buying anything at these price points, solely based on Youtube reviews is "Idiot tax for those with more money than common sense "

Having said the above, I've already sent a mail to Laiv for purchase options. Living dangerously, I've never been known to do the sensible thing anyways 🤣
As audiophiles....Living on Edge or seeking the unknown gives us the positive blood rush!

Waiting for your impressions now.

Aren't we all audiophiles genius idiots??

YouTube reviews can never be trusted. They can be easily bought for a pittance. I am in the business of movies. So we know how it works :)

Unrelated to this particular model review but everyone can be bought for the right price. I'll note here that price isn't always human currency.

In general, whenever i see words like "disrupting" , "going viral" , "making waves" or any such which statement or word inclined to sound that product like a god, then its a total turn-off...
These days 90% is scripted. Which leaves an "art" to find the remaining genuine 10%..

Unless there is a sound demo of the product, it is a useless and baseless review without any genuine meaning. We are not interested to hear "golden words" from the vocal cords of somebody, rather the product should speak for itself.

The Speaker knows he is telling a lie. Many times if we observe closely the eye gestures, tone of the voice especially during critical statements hyping the product, at such times we can sense a fraud/deception behind it.

Last edited:
Many times if we observe closely the eye gestures, tone of the voice especially during critical statements hyping the product, at such times we can sense a fraud/deception behind it.
I don't know about the reviewer's/influencer's eyes but one of my eyes starts to roll and the other starts twitching violently both at the same time.

Wow! Looks like you are seriously going for it!

Wow! Looks like you are seriously going for it!
Yeah I did give it an honest attempt :)

But their first lot got sold out yesterday, and they are expecting the second lot in end of may to first week of june. So missed it narrowly. That is enough time for me to change my mind, while I go to sit on the dac fence again. So it may not happen in the end 🤣

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back