New Cassette Decks

If you have interest in older equipment, it is always important to be patient and stay on the look out.

Buying stuff from olx or ebay ideally should be avoided. Its good to socialize requirements with friends with common interests. Ownership history is important. The most valuable gear purchased used, is gear that was owned from new, by the single owner. If you have someone abroad, especially in Germany, you'll have access to equipment that is usually in pristine condition (also 230 volt versions). Another factor is the pricing. If you want really good stuff, it often comes at a price.
Any suggestions where in Germany can one acquire players?

Whenever I have bought gear from Germany, I have made the start via eBAY. German sellers usually give very accurate descriptions (per EU online sales mandates) and are very professional. If you happen to get to a seller who is an enthusiast, they are usually very patient and will end up becoming very friendly. It is very easy to deal with them in my opinion.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back