New experience of cowon With philips HP

^ If you are not in a hurry, wait for reviews of Cowon J3. It's a "better S9" from the spec sheet. IF J3 falls short of expectations, S9 and D2+, which have already dropped in price could be good choices.

^ If you are not in a hurry, wait for reviews of Cowon J3. It's a "better S9" from the spec sheet. IF J3 falls short of expectations, S9 and D2+, which have already dropped in price could be good choices.

My budget is maximum Rs. 8,000 only. But D2+ is not mentioned in their web site. Is Cowon S9 is too bulky to carry?

Last edited:
^

D2+ is listed here

S9 does not feel "bulky" as it weighs only 79 gms. But if you are comparing to something like Sansa Clip+, it is bulky and large. I mostly prefer Clip+ when I travel.

Guys ,
Contrary To One Observation ,We Have Stocks For

1 : RE0
2 :RE1
3 : RE2

And the Legendary RE-ZERO .Well i Have no Idea what the guy on the top meants about dealing with my company ,As we have many products we do not have automatic system of ordering .The person orders ,We approve ,Person pays ,Post of MOur Forum He paid with details"Cos i cannot understand who pays me in all cases " and i ship .This All can we done in less time and effort people make you believe ,Gone are the days when we were struggling ,Plus We Are Distributors For Sennheiser In Chandigarh And Can Offer a Good Discount On a Group Order Or even Less on Sennheiser .

All the best while you make your choices. If you are going near REO, dealing with Lynx can cause some heartache - clearly for Lynx the means are nothing compared to the end product they deliver. So the web ordering is quite an experience. I will seriously recommend their chat room if you are bored and want to rag an innocent newbie.

Sir ,
Could You Explain This a Little ,Specially the Part "clearly for Lynx the means are nothing compared to the end product they deliver " .We Might Wanna Improve In This Matter Cos i Have A Total different Story To Tell in This Regard

1 : Lynx Has Been Providing Replacements To even the Products That Are Shipped By headdirect to direct customers in india .After Seeing Posts Like This i Plan To Stop This Practice .

2 : Lynx is always well stocked with head direct products ,Yes we have all iem in ready today as of today .

3 : Lynx website follows a manual system of ordering and payment

4 : Not even one person can say he had a bad experience with lynx for headdirect ,Stop reading posts from people who have never bothered to order even anything and keep commenting .

5 : As a registered dealer on a Audio forum "the best in india " i follow very high standards of doing work and improving my existing setup " .I leave no stone unturned to deliver and improve .

6 : It Hurts When you people say this ,Might be i did not understood well but i have the same rates like headdirect sells with shipping to india ,Warranty is local and stocks are always there ,replacements are prompt ,What more is expected out of any company and individual

:sad:

Amarbir[Lynx-India];173251 said:
Guys ,
Contrary To One Observation ,We Have Stocks For
1 : RE0.. snipped

Did you realize you are refuting an observation from March, 2010? :)

At that time, I asked you about a RMA for another person and you did not have RE0 in stock then. So factually I was correct at that point in time.

Amarbir, I am interested in RE2 but your site says RE2 or many other headphones are out of stock. Only after visiting this thread i could assume that you could be having stock. Pl update the stock position/confirm the availability of RE2.

BTW,How is the build quality of RE2 as i've read that many IEMs dont last long and one side doesnt function even before one year.

out of curiosity,any idea of the dac chip on the s9/j3???dont seem to find any details anywhere i look.cheers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back