New-found e-portal/marketplace!

TheSeeker

hello everyone!

in today's email from HDFC to me, i saw a link on stuff one could order from USA/UK/Japan. the website in subject is this :

https://www.vpostasia.com/india/

following is what was written in the email :

STEP 1:

Visit Get MORE Value with HDFC Bank Credit / Debit Cards! to register for this service and obtain a VP number

STEP 2:

Upon registering, you will receive addresses of vPosts USA, UK & Japan warehouses.

STEP 3:

Use the respective warehouse address in the Shipping Address section and mention your VP number as part of your name when ordering a product online.
Eg: RAVISHANKAR(I01N2563)

STEP 4:

The product will be shipped to the respective vPost warehouse (USA/UK/Japan) and you will receive intimation that your product has arrived through mail.

STEP 5:

You will be guided through the Shipping charge to be paid. Once you have made the payment, vPost will have your consignment delivered to you.

am still exploring its pages. nothing much could be found here on hifi as much as i've seen, but am more interested in camping/hiking gear on this, and it has a plethora of products in this category! too many to have a look at all in one go!

would request members here who have had experience shopping with this portal earlier to please elaborate a bit (your feedback/experience, etc) :)

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back