New Hi End A/V Showroom at Fort, Mumbai

homiyar

Dear Friends,

Go and check out the new showroom at fort opposite GPO ( Boomarang ) Brands like Bryston, Theil, Morel, Arcam, YBA, Dali, Cadence, Monitor Audio, Vienna Acoustics, Cyrus, Pioneer, Marantz, Optoma, Da-lite and Hitachi
are kept for demos.

Homiyar

Re: New Hi End A/V Showroom at fort

Dear Friends,

Go and check out the new showroom at fort opposite GPO ( Boomarang ) Brands like Bryston, Theil, Morel, Arcam, YBA, Dali, Cadence, Monitor Audio, Vienna Acoustics, Cyrus, Pioneer, Marantz, Optoma, Da-lite and Hitachi
are kept for demos.

Homiyar

Thanks & liked to hear abt many options under one roof.specially Pioneer.
Is this no. yours or the dealors?

Re: New Hi End A/V Showroom at fort

Hi Homiyar,
Wishing u and all the guys all the very best.
Will drop in for sure one of these days preferably when Grattan is also there.
Rgds

Can anyone give me the addres sof the showroom in Fort where I could hear Cadence? Also is Boomerang nearby?
Would be grateful if someone could give me the addresss?

Dear Friends,

are kept for demos.

Homiyar

Can anyone give me the addres sof the showroom in Fort where I could hear Cadence? Also is Boomerang nearby?
Would be grateful if someone could give me the addresss?

Panditji
Am sorry for the delay, somehow i missed your querry.
Call the No mentioned and speak to homiyar. He is actually managing the city outlet of Boomerang and i think they will offer u cadence too.
This outlet is in South mumbai across the VT station and the other outlets are at JUHU and Borivili.
Rgds

Malhotra House, bang opposite the General Post Office in CST. You can't miss it! First floor (IIRC).
Joshua

Also, where has the Juhu store disappeared? I took a friend some weeks ago to check out amps and the place was being busily renovated for some other purpose.

Joshua

The Juhu store of Boomarang has shifted to a mall in Santa Cruz, if I remember correctly.

If anybody is interested in any of the brands mentioned above, then the man to call is Grattan Vaz. 9820949395.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back