New House,How to fix speakers to wall?

n70me

Hi Experts,

Iam from hyderabad, iam in process of making a setup for my existing 5.1 Home theatre at my new house. So wondering what are different ways to hook speakers to the wall so that i would be able to accomodate any kind of speaker in future of any shape, size if i upgrade?

Iam currently thinking of a wooden rest on which the speaker can rest. Any other innovative thoughts? Please suggest?

Thanks in advance.

Go for on wall speakers, you idea of placing normal box speakers on wooden rest as you say is very much incorrect.

Thanks for your response. My idea is to have a piece say abt a feet of wood on the wall to rest the speaker.
Can you please explain why it is incorrect?Do you see any downside ?

Thanks,

Thanks for your response. My idea is to have a piece say abt a feet of wood on the wall to rest the speaker.

Thanks,

Thanks,
Try it & find out yourself why it wont work.

It seems they should be wall mountable. You can get speaker wall mounts for it. Depending on the budget. look here.

There is no scope to try and fail. Hence iam asking it here :)
There is no 1 size fits all as far as speakers placement is concerned, today you have satellite speakers tomorrow you might get book shelves or tower speakers, all of which will have different dimensions of height/width & breadth. Also factor in speakers with port at the rear side which will need breathing space in order to sound optimal. Hence, your plan of placing a piece of wood on the wall will not be advisable due to factors stated above.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back