New member Self introductrion

pksnathan

Dear friends,
My name is P.K.Senthilnathan and I am a new member in this forum. I joined as a member a few weeks back. I am a resident of Chennai and my profession is agriculture.I like listening to classical and western instrumental music.I hope to share my views with you all in the days to come.
Yours friendly,

P.K.Senthilnathan

Hi,

Welcome abroad Senthil ! great a wonderful forum and Am sure you'll enjoy !

Please do share the details of equipment along with the pics !! We are happy to read your views on various aspects !

Regards.

Welcome Senthil!
Would love to read about the Albums/artistes you enjoy.
We have a popular thread called " Right now I Am listening to.."
wherein members share their views about the music that they enjoy & are currently listening to.
Plz go through the thread & do add your views.

Dear Senthil,

Very warm welcome to the forum. Expecting the pictures of your audio/video setup eagerly. You can also view the pictures of our friends' setup in the post "Showcase your setup..". Enjoy. I am also resident of Chennai and you are welcome to listen to my setup when you are free.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Muthusami. S

Dear friends,
My name is P.K.Senthilnathan and I am a new member in this forum. I joined as a member a few weeks back. I am a resident of Chennai and my profession is agriculture.I like listening to classical and western instrumental music.I hope to share my views with you all in the days to come.
Yours friendly,

P.K.Senthilnathan

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back