vipul

Hi I m vipul shah from Gujarat.

I was interested in buying a Home theatre systems and hence I have become of this forum

I am an advocate by profession.

Hi I m vipul shah from Gujarat.

I was interested in buying a Home theatre systems and hence I have become of this forum

I am an advocate by profession.

Hello Vipul,

Welcome to HiFiVision.com

Please read the many educative and informative thread in this forum. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Hi Vipul, welcome to the forum.
Whats your budget& hoe big is the room where you want to set up your HT?

Re: Hi Fi Dealer

Hi Vipul,

Here is your answer is Absulute Sound in Surat and owner is Mr.Jignesh Khatiwala and his number is 09825133320

Hi Vipul,

This is vivek from A'bad. We are in same boat mee too looking for speakers and AMP. Well if you are in A'bad than we can meet up to discuss this at length. BTW Welcome to HI-FI :)

Regards

Vivek

Hai vipil welcome to HiFi Forum. I too am new member.
Hope this forum will help us to solve all our HiFi related FAQs.

Ramamurthy.

New User of HTS 470

Hi,
I am Dr.Srikanth.I just opened my Philips HTS 4750.I read som time back in this forum how to set the home theater for best performance.Now I am unable to find that thread. SOmeone please help me.
Thanks & Rgds
Srikanth

Re: New User of HTS 470

Hi,
I am Dr.Srikanth.I just opened my Philips HTS 4750.I read som time back in this forum how to set the home theater for best performance.Now I am unable to find that thread. SOmeone please help me.
Thanks & Rgds
Srikanth

DR.Srikanth, just try searching for it. search for the key words and u might be able to get it.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back