alamctc

Greetings!
I am a retired senior banker with interest in vintage Hifi. I have a complete rack of Sansui Japan HG-550 with CD-750, Amplifier,Dual Cassette Player, Graphic Equaliser, Tuner,Turn Table and a wooden rack and floor standing Sansui Japan speakers, all bought from Ambassador Stores, Bab Al Bahrain, Bahrain in 1987. The system has not been used for some time and needs maintenance. It gets Power on but have to be checked and serviced. Earlier, I had got it serviced in Mumbai but now I donot find any. Can you please suggest a good technician who can have a look at it and make it operational again??

Attachments

• sansui rack.jpg
    sansui rack.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 18
  • SANSUI SPEAKER.JPG
    SANSUI SPEAKER.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 18
Greetings!
I am a retired senior banker with interest in vintage Hifi. I have a complete rack of Sansui Japan HG-550 with CD-750, Amplifier,Dual Cassette Player, Graphic Equaliser, Tuner,Turn Table and a wooden rack and floor standing Sansui Japan speakers, all bought from Ambassador Stores, Bab Al Bahrain, Bahrain in 1987. The system has not been used for some time and needs maintenance. It gets Power on but have to be checked and serviced. Earlier, I had got it serviced in Mumbai but now I donot find any. Can you please suggest a good technician who can have a look at it and make it operational again??
welcom to the forum.

Welcome!
From the picture it’s obvious you have been into music with serious audio quality in the past!
Good luck with finding an expert to help put your Sansui stack back in action. @Nikhil has suggested a good starting point.

Greetings!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back