New Purchase - Arendal Subwoofer 1723 1V

Hi All,

just wanted to updated my new purchase Arendal 1723 1V, I have just opened it to listen few titles as my Dedicated room is under progress.

my initial impressions are just wow iam really happy with the purchase, build quality, bass definetely worth it. Attaching few images

Regards
Raghu
Hi Raghu garu- can you share the local dealers details pls?

Raghu Sir,
Just stumbled upon this thanks to Chaitanya's bump.

Opinions, impressions, likes and dislikes please!! (sorry to be a pest :D)

Stunning specs, and as dec_spec said, great India price vis-a-vis global price.

Only equivalent I can think of at that price point, off the top of my mind, is the Predator 1508
@Nitin K

Only equivalent I can think of at that price point, off the top of my mind, is the Predator 1508
@Nitin K
@ K-pad, the Arendal at the current price would be a very good proposition especially with a 10 years warranty. In fact it seems to be a great deal in the current senario.

The Predator at the current price of 2 lakhs is too expensive and I am sure there will be better vfm subs in that range.
I guess I was lucky to get the Predator at the earlier price which was good vfm at that time.

@ Raghu, Congrats on your purchase. It seems to be a very good sub going by the specs and build quality, although I haven't heard it.

Raghu Sir,
Just stumbled upon this thanks to Chaitanya's bump.

Opinions, impressions, likes and dislikes please!! (sorry to be a pest :D)

@Nitin K
No Sir please iam Raghu fine :) iam now used to sub with good pricing and warranty and its performance is superb i love it definetely

negatives could not find as my ears are happy and after break in period of 50 hours it excels good sub to invest upon.

and for comparision havent compared to any sub yet but i owned SB2000 earlier this sub if far far better than that and this is best sub I owned off.

@ K-pad, the Arendal at the current price would be a very good proposition especially with a 10 years warranty. In fact it seems to be a great deal in the current senario.

The Predator at the current price of 2 lakhs is too expensive and I am sure there will be better vfm subs in that range.
I guess I was lucky to get the Predator at the earlier price which was good vfm at that time.

@ Raghu, Congrats on your purchase. It seems to be a very good sub going by the specs and build quality, although I haven't heard it.
@Nitin K i agree with you this sub feels VFM and with its size , shape and performance it definetely is a value add and many options are there to tune the sub accordingly ( 7 band pass) which will let ur hand to experiment iam not a pro but definetely took help to set it up.

adding more now that price has gone up by 25K atleast because of import duty and price increase making little it costlier still a worth go is my feeling !!!

Thanks Dinesh !!

Thanks !! costed me 1.27 L :(
Are you sure it was Rs 1.27L? The current price without discounts in Bangalore for 1723 1V is around Rs 3L!! That’s close to 150% jump in prices within a year! Unbelievable! I was planning to upgrade my sub, but these recent prices are most discouraging.

Are you sure it was Rs 1.27L? The current price without discounts in Bangalore for 1723 1V is around Rs 3L!! That’s close to 150% jump in prices within a year! Unbelievable! I was planning to upgrade my sub, but these recent prices are most discouraging.
I think these prices were during the launch period around end of 2021. Even I got mine (1S) for 1.2L.. Now the prices are crazy to even consider.

yes its a launch price kind of I was the one who bought in the initial lots :) I regret now why havent purchased 2 have only got 1 now they are kind of heavily increased

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back