New Speaker launch Kef LS60

Kef is going to launch new active tower speaker LS60 on their 60th anniversary edition!!!

I think that logo placement is one step back to r100, 300 and so on. Also smaller uniq driver now. I guess it’s meant for small to medium size rooms. Concept is is nice as there isn’t any speaker around its price which is based on a point source principle with the exception of genelec coaxial monitors. Between genelec and Kef, Kef has more features and doesn’t need a stand. But again end of the day, reliability of kegs. Wireless speakers weren’t historically not good in long term. So hope they come with 5 year warranty at least.

Here is the new KEF LS60 speaker

An unboxing:

And the white paper

Last edited:

An unboxing:

And the white paper
Thanks for the whitepaper link sir.

Considering it is a high interest product over here, should we request the moderators to merge the other thread and this?

Regards

I am already sold on this... :)Active speakers are the future, and it's exciting to see manufacturers trying to bring that into the floor-standing form factor.

An unboxing:

And the white paper
a subtle way to say they are lean and tall speakers.
... video in portrait mode!

Looks pretty neat... 4 bass drivers each in isobarik mode... Much be interesting! 6500 euros though... Whew..

It will be interesting to see how they fare against Buchardt A700 (similar price range). Hopefully, someone will do this review real soon.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back