New stereo/2.1 setup

I echo the recco.

Marantz + Dalis go really well together.

I have 2 combos.

Marantz CR610 + Dali Oberon 1s - in my study.
Marantz PM7000N + Dali Oberon 5s - in my living room.

I am very happy with both.

I thoroughly reccomend the Marantz PM7000N + Dali Oberon 5 combo for your requirement.

I tried adding a QB12 sub, but the sub was too powerful.
I have now replaced it with a Dali C-8D sub.
It blends nicely together and fills out the bottom end without making itself visible.

Do give this combo a try. See if you can audition somewhere.
Definitely, I had considered the pm7000n + oberon 5 combo before opening this thread, but since I need a desktop solution at the moment, I thought the oberon 3 would suffice. Anyway, I will choose between the luminas ii, linton heritage, oberon 5 and diamond 12.4 in my next setup.
Btw, interest take on the C-8D over the QB12. Point to be noted.

Definitely, I had considered the pm7000n + oberon 5 combo before opening this thread, but since I need a desktop solution at the moment, I thought the oberon 3 would suffice. Anyway, I will choose between the luminas ii, linton heritage, oberon 5 and diamond 12.4 in my next setup.
I would suggest Oberon 1s for desktop.

In the Oberon lineup, the 1 and 5 are the standouts.

hi would like to know your final decision so that can take a call,many thanks

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back