New Stereo for Car

Pratik Chheda

Hi everyone
I want to buy a Double Din stereo system for my Car i am Confused which i should buy
PIONEER, KENWOOD, ALPINE

Hi everyone
I want to buy a Double Din stereo system for my Car i am Confused which i should buy
PIONEER, KENWOOD, ALPINE
Hi Pratik,

All your 3 choices are good. Just check about the service stations around your city and take a decision and if you are planning to buy online, please make sure to check the warranty information.

If possible select few players and provide us the model numbers that will help members to suggest you a good one.

All the best for your search :)

Thanks,

Hi have Selected
Pioneer AVH5790BT or (AVH 5750BT which is Gulf model)
KENWOOD DDX6015BTM
ALPINE 530E
Price for Pioneer n Kenwood is almost 22000
Still ALPINE is very expensive

I recently installed pioneer avh x 2790 bt about 17k satisfied with the same . I can help if you can tell your budget and features which u want

when it comes to ICE, everyone seems to be digitally inclined (and probably rightly so), however, just out of curiosity, no ICE analog preferences out here?

AVH 279 & AVH 2790 Is different because 279 has slot loading DVfD playr were else 2790 has a Motoriesd Panel nd some other technical difference

Go with Pioneer. I have been using AVH 1450 DVD in my car since last 3 years and have no issues whatsoever. Just confirm that you buy from a Pioneer dealer with 2 years warranty card.

I have been researching on a HU for my Honda City (2015) car, can someone tell me the difference between 5790 and 2790.
I know that the 5790 BT has a 7 Inch screen, motorized panel for the CD slot & 2790 BT has a 6.2 Inch screen and has the CD slot above the screen as the screen size is smaller. Apart from these two difference I don't find any major difference (as compared in the Pioneer India Website). With the difference boiling down to just these two the price seems difference seems to 4K to 5K.

There was no mention about another technical aspects being difference but heard/ read that the DAC is on level down in 2790Bt when compared to 5790BT.

Can someone tell me what makes the 5790BT - 5K costlier ?

Hi
Mr: Sudhan how much ur paying for 2790bt nd 5790bt check that because if u want a good long lasting Model go for 5790bt check the Difference and let me know because i was getting 5790 for 22500 in Mumbai.

If you are on a tight budget, then go for Pioneer or else go for Kenwood/Alpine. Aplines are always on the higher side.

Thanks i bought a 5650bt which is UAE model i got at very fair Price since it was on good Discount so i paid 14k for Brand new unit.
Since Kenwood is Average compare to Pioneer nd Alpine is very Expensive i don't know what makes it so expensive.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back