New Store - Online legal downloads of Indie music

sud98

Hi,

One of my friends has started his own venture called OK Listen! A digital platform for Independent Musicians to sell their music in India | Home
One can buy individual songs or an album online. All songs are currently at 320kbps, tried hard to convince him of flac, but he doesnt have the funds :(

The idea is to give a platform to new bands and ensure an win-win (70% of the money goes to the band). Some of the unique offerings are the Raghu Dixit unplugged live in New York.

Give your feedback and I will pass it to him.

Another good initiative and place to showcase music - both established and emerging. Hope to see more generes. All the best to your friend.

Great initiative. I've found two artists already who have beautiful albums. Please convince your friend again to invest in flac. If this website takes off (which I hope it will), many people are going to ask for higher resolution downloads in the future. Thanks again for introducing us to this site and new music.

This is an excellent service, very similar to the streaming service we are putting together at twaang (www.facebook.com/twaang). I've always found it difficult to find good indian/local music (there is a lot of variety out there, but hardly anyone carries it) in digital format (CDs, MP3 etc.,).

We are expecting to go live with the beta in early september and will launch with around 70K tracks from 40+ record labels. Also, our launch theme will be around indian music/classical. The service is 100% legal and 100% free

We are also directly working with artists to use our platform to share, promote and monetize their music. You can check us out at www.facebook.com/twaang and sign up for an invite-only beta on twaang.com.

Now, I'm off to oklisten's site to check out a few albums :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back