Any legal source of Tamil and English Hi-Res (FLAC/WAV) music or CDs?

Hi audiophiles,

After becoming a new member of this wonderful forum, I just got my computer audio system upgraded from cheap Creative 2.1 + MB built-in audio to Fiio E10K DAC + Edifier R1280DB Active 2.0 speakers. It is just amazing mostly due to Speaker upgrade and also due to DAC. It is worthy enough - Sorry, I can't express in audiophile jargons.

Now it is time to look for Hi-res music. So far I have only MP3 collections sourced legally from Flipkart (this service is closed now). I have a few music CDs, which I ripped as FLAC using my Linux machine. The sound quality is amazing. Having tasted this here are my queries about legal sources of music:
1. Which online streaming services provide Hi-Res music in Tamil/English? - paid and free if any.
2. Any web site allows download of Hi-Res music with nominal fee?
3. If CD is the option where can I source CDs online? I am in Pune, I don't get Tamil CDs.
4. Please share how you guys manage to source Hi-Res music?

Thanks for your time and efforts!
Get membership of Amazon prime and buy the cheap software tunepat and download hires FLAC unlimited store burn whatever you want.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back