New to DIY - Need Help on Basics

sureshthapa

Hi Guys

I am a newbie to DIY speaker building and have no related experience as such.... I have been reading through a lot of stuff on Internet and on this forum as well about DIY speaker building and have got a basic understanding of it.

What I want from you Guru's is.... suggestions on how & what drivers to choose for a 3 way speakers. I know, it depends on individual to individual basis, my living room size is 15 X 20 foot.

Also need to know, how to decide on box size and driver placement in the speaker box. Have seen some help on net and as well as some of the software's and they only talk about box size for a single driver.

I'm looking at building set of my own speakers... would want to start with Indian made ones... would need suggestions on this as well.

Would really appreciate if you guys could help me with above and provide any source (url, reference) to help me understand more about speakers/speaker building.

Suresh

Hi! Thanks for the link and the suggestion! Any suggestion on the drivers.. looking for the indian made drivers...

Suresh

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back