New Warfadale 9.6 and NAD 208

sudhishkv

Just upgraded the fronts for stereo setup. Also got the NAD 208(used). Looking for a preamp. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hey nice setup! Seems like you kept the 9.6s close to the wall are you not getting any distortion. And what are those on sides 9.5s?

I am having Jamo S 506 5.1 setup. I am keeping the Warfadale close to the wall to reduce the boomy effect since the room is small and having no sound proofing.

Since the WF are back-ported, keeping them close to the wall will increase the bass output and boominess, not reduce it. You should keep them further away from the walls than currently set up. They need the breathing space...

Also they seem to be placed very straight try slightly toe-in the speakers towards the listening spot... and see if brings some changes..

Also they seem to be placed very straight try slightly toe-in the speakers towards the listening spot... and see if brings some changes..

Since the room is small, i was getting the boomy effect. I tried moving aournd the speaker and found close to the wall is the best position. It may change after burn-in becouse the speaker sounds better now than when it was new.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back