New Wiim Amp- What speakers will work best with these for a great budget system?

So the new Wiim Amp was just announced and Darko has already posted a review. For folks who can get stuff from the US or UK, it seems like an incredible option.

What isn't clear to me (as a noob audiophile) is what kind of speakers will work best for it? If I'm shopping for bookshelf speakers around the 20-25k INR mark, what speakers would work well with an amp of these specs? The ohm rating and what not (for reference I had to buy a pretty powerful amp to drive my Mission QX2s, not ideal).
I really like the HDMI arc aspect of it, wish stereo amps made it more standard. Also hoping, Wiim sets off a great price war in the budget audiophile segment.

So the new Wiim Amp was just announced and Darko has already posted a review. For folks who can get stuff from the US or UK, it seems like an incredible option.

What isn't clear to me (as a noob audiophile) is what kind of speakers will work best for it? If I'm shopping for bookshelf speakers around the 20-25k INR mark, what speakers would work well with an amp of these specs? The ohm rating and what not (for reference I had to buy a pretty powerful amp to drive my Mission QX2s, not ideal).
I really like the HDMI arc aspect of it, wish stereo amps made it more standard. Also hoping, Wiim sets off a great price war in the budget audiophile segment.
I'd buy a second hand old amplifier over the wiim. A lot of people would agree

What isn't clear to me (as a noob audiophile) is what kind of speakers will work best for it? If I'm shopping for bookshelf speakers around the 20-25k INR mark, what speakers would work well with an amp of these specs?
Try the PSB Alpha P5 - Its a Pint sized cannon. I drive it with an SMSL DA-9 and it rocks.
The ohm rating and what not (for reference I had to buy a pretty powerful amp to drive my Mission QX2s, not ideal).
Which Amp did you get?
Try an HDMI audio extractor with your current amp - much cheaper and also supports ARC.

which speakers?
Sensitivity More than 91db
with Silk dome tweeter.
DIY if nothing available is VFM
What isn't clear to me (as a noob audiophile) is what kind of speakers will work best for it? If I'm shopping for bookshelf speakers around the 20-25k INR mark, what speakers would work well with an amp of these specs? The ohm rating and what not (for reference I had to buy a pretty powerful amp to drive my Mission QX2s, not ideal)
JBL A Series if nothing can be done.

Try the PSB Alpha P5 - Its a Pint sized cannon. I drive it with an SMSL DA-9 and it rocks.

Which Amp did you get?

Try an HDMI audio extractor with your current amp - much cheaper and also supports ARC.
Can always expect an excellent reply from you! Thank you!

I got the Marantz PM-6007 eventually, the budget was pushed but the sound is worth it. Though, always on the lookout for possible cheaper combos which sound decent.

Can you suggest a decent ARC extractor? The amazon ones either have poor reviews or very low number of reviews. Not sure which one to trust

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back