New Wiim Amp- What speakers will work best with these for a great budget system?

So the new Wiim Amp was just announced and Darko has already posted a review. For folks who can get stuff from the US or UK, it seems like an incredible option.

What isn't clear to me (as a noob audiophile) is what kind of speakers will work best for it? If I'm shopping for bookshelf speakers around the 20-25k INR mark, what speakers would work well with an amp of these specs? The ohm rating and what not (for reference I had to buy a pretty powerful amp to drive my Mission QX2s, not ideal).
I really like the HDMI arc aspect of it, wish stereo amps made it more standard. Also hoping, Wiim sets off a great price war in the budget audiophile segment.

So the new Wiim Amp was just announced and Darko has already posted a review. For folks who can get stuff from the US or UK, it seems like an incredible option.

What isn't clear to me (as a noob audiophile) is what kind of speakers will work best for it? If I'm shopping for bookshelf speakers around the 20-25k INR mark, what speakers would work well with an amp of these specs? The ohm rating and what not (for reference I had to buy a pretty powerful amp to drive my Mission QX2s, not ideal).
I really like the HDMI arc aspect of it, wish stereo amps made it more standard. Also hoping, Wiim sets off a great price war in the budget audiophile segment.
I'd buy a second hand old amplifier over the wiim. A lot of people would agree

What isn't clear to me (as a noob audiophile) is what kind of speakers will work best for it? If I'm shopping for bookshelf speakers around the 20-25k INR mark, what speakers would work well with an amp of these specs?
Try the PSB Alpha P5 - Its a Pint sized cannon. I drive it with an SMSL DA-9 and it rocks.
The ohm rating and what not (for reference I had to buy a pretty powerful amp to drive my Mission QX2s, not ideal).
Which Amp did you get?
Try an HDMI audio extractor with your current amp - much cheaper and also supports ARC.

which speakers?
Sensitivity More than 91db
with Silk dome tweeter.
DIY if nothing available is VFM
What isn't clear to me (as a noob audiophile) is what kind of speakers will work best for it? If I'm shopping for bookshelf speakers around the 20-25k INR mark, what speakers would work well with an amp of these specs? The ohm rating and what not (for reference I had to buy a pretty powerful amp to drive my Mission QX2s, not ideal)
JBL A Series if nothing can be done.

Try the PSB Alpha P5 - Its a Pint sized cannon. I drive it with an SMSL DA-9 and it rocks.

Which Amp did you get?

Try an HDMI audio extractor with your current amp - much cheaper and also supports ARC.
Can always expect an excellent reply from you! Thank you!

I got the Marantz PM-6007 eventually, the budget was pushed but the sound is worth it. Though, always on the lookout for possible cheaper combos which sound decent.

Can you suggest a decent ARC extractor? The amazon ones either have poor reviews or very low number of reviews. Not sure which one to trust

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back