Wiim mini/Pro vs a good Bluetooth receiver for use with an integrated amplifier

Well Wiim Mini and Auris blume pro both are in same price rage, so you think wiim mini will get my job done? is there any added advantage considering Wiim pro over Mini for me in terms of audio quality and features apart from the RCA/analog out in Pro?

Sorry forgot to mention that now i also have Yamaha rv v6 avr which has Musicast app wherein i can control Spotify/streaming & usb music files from my phone, is there any way i can connect to Pm6007 and make use of the same?

If both PM6007 and RXV6 are in the same location. Just take preout from RXV6 and connect to audio-in in PM6007.

If amp and avr are in different location, buy a wiim mini and make a separate streaming stereo setup.

Auris blume pro is just a BT receiver. Whereas WiiM mini is a capable network streamer.

If both PM6007 and RXV6 are in the same location. Just take preout from RXV6 and connect to audio-in in PM6007.

If amp and avr are in different location, buy a wiim mini and make a separate streaming stereo setup.

Auris blume pro is just a BT receiver. Whereas WiiM mini is a capable network streamer.
Really appreciate your input, Yes, both are in same location in fact i did try connecting from the Yamaha's Preout but the sound signature comes out same as Yamaha's which is not that great, not sure if its because of YPAO calibration, this was the reason behind me going for a dedicated integrated amp, to make my speakers sound better for music,

Really appreciate your input, Yes, both are in same location in fact i did try connecting from the Yamaha's Preout but the sound signature comes out same as Yamaha's which is not that great, not sure if its because of YPAO calibration, this was the reason behind me going for a dedicated integrated amp, to make my speakers sound better for music,

You can try disabling YPAO function or change/upgrade the interconnect cables to see if the SQ is improved.

You will not find a better streamer than WiiM mini in that budget. WiiM pro doesn't add much to the SQ but comes with additional outputs and inputs.

If SQ is your priority and if you are OK with some DIY then Rpi with audio HAT is the best option. Rpi+HAT can also handle files from local storage which is not possible in wiim mini and pro.

Allo digione signature is back in stock in fabtolab. Digital out from digione signature can be fed directly to PM6007. But you will need to get an LPS or battery to power the clean side of Digione signature HAT to extract the best SQ.

If you can extend your budget further you have ifi zen stream. ifi zen stream can also play local files but doesn't have optical out. There again you can upgrade the power supply and digital interconnects for improvement in SQ.

WiiM mini and Rpi with audio HAT are the best available VFM options right now in the entry level streamer.

SQ of wiim mini also can be improved with a better power supply and quality Toslink cable. But it is a budget streamer and you can't expect it to have SQ at par with Zen stream.

You can try disabling YPAO function or change/upgrade the interconnect cables to see if the SQ is improved.

You will not find a better streamer than WiiM mini in that budget. WiiM pro doesn't add much to the SQ but comes with additional outputs and inputs.

If SQ is your priority and if you are OK with some DIY then Rpi with audio HAT is the best option. Rpi+HAT can also handle files from local storage which is not possible in wiim mini and pro.

Allo digione signature is back in stock in fabtolab. Digital out from digione signature can be fed directly to PM6007. But you will need to get an LPS or battery to power the clean side of Digione signature HAT to extract the best SQ.

If you can extend your budget further you have ifi zen stream. ifi zen stream can also play local files but doesn't have optical out. There again you can upgrade the power supply and digital interconnects for improvement in SQ.

WiiM mini and Rpi with audio HAT are the best available VFM options right now in the entry level streamer.

SQ of wiim mini also can be improved with a better power supply and quality Toslink cable. But it is a budget streamer and you can't expect it to have SQ at par with Zen stream.
I think connecting from Yamaha's pre out gets the sound from Yamaha's DAC I believe, that will not let me to utilise my pm6007's dac for sound signature,

Zen Stream would be way expensive for now, wiim mini looks like a good option, but the price difference between mini and pro is not much I was thinking if i get pro that can stay little stable on the table compared to the mini not sure, since i have a 1yr old kid he pulls everything down:(
Never tried/heard Rpi with audio HAt can you suggest me some, let me have a look thanks.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back