New Year AV Resolutions - Please list

My resolution is to ensure I get the best bang for the buck! So keep updating / upgrading as and where possible at the right prices.

I was planning on buying a esoteric N-05XD this year. And when the clock struck 0001 hrs, my daughter asked me what my new year resolution was. And then I realised I just didn't have one :D

But the first thing that struck me, as I thought, was to stop my hifi spend as it was getting bigger and sillier with every passing year. I realized I should be counting my blessings on having a great sound in my room. So I now plan to just sit back and enjoy the music for the full next year. I only plan on spending what it takes to complete the room treatment I started this year. Cheers

Happy New Year folks!!
Enjoy the music and movies.
My AV resolution is to add/replace/improve on what I have incrementally.
Cheers,
Raghu

No more spending on AV. I am hopeful as with all resolutions this will also break

Have a frugal horn and XKI project in pipeline. Hope to finish it this year! ( I bought the drivers in 2019..)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back