No signal over HDMI to Epson EB-G5150

ram_v

Hello All
This is my first post on this forum, I am facing No signal with HDMI, hope someone would be able to help me
I have a Marantz NR1501 receiver hooked up with to Pioneer DBP-160 and Video output to Epson EB-G5150 Projector.
The Issue is that the Marantz doesnt output the sound and Video when input is set to HDMI so I had to bypass the Video and connect directly to the projector and set the input to digital in AVR and connect through coaxial for audio.
Until recently the projector was working fine and all of a sudden the projector stopped working over HDMI and when trying to select source, it says no signal and it works fine over composite.
I have tried changing HDMI cables and the issue still persist.
I Added a Everest voltage stabilizer and it solved the issue with the AVR and it outputs sound over HDMI but the video signal over HDMI is still not detected by the projector.
Since the projector is ceiling mounted and connected by a 15 meter HDMI cable I thought the problem might be cos of signal loss so I added a HDMI repeater and that too didnt solve the issue
I connected the HDMI video out to a different output device (LED 65) and it works fine.
I added an additional voltage stabilizer for the projector and its still the same.
I thought that there might be a problem with the projector and took it to a service person and when checked it worked perfectly without any issue. I was told by the service person that it might be issue due to low voltage at my place.
Since I have already added stabilizer and found no solution for the issue am totally confused.
Can someone here help me out of this issue.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Ram.

Did you try connecting HDMI just with the Pioneer bluray player to it?

Last edited:
Try taking the projector near to player and connect with shorter length good quality HDMI cable. Make sure you select input of projector as HDMI.

@afterlife2 InInitially the projector was connected to the AVR and it was workimg fine, when the problem started I directly connected it to the pioneer it worked fine for a while and then stoped working.

@Dranil yes I tried that too, infact I tried three diffrent sources (Laptop, Sony Bluray, Sony DVD and the Pioneer.

Am thinking of adding a 2K voltage steblize to see if that solves the issue.

NOTE: My HT system is setup at my farm house which is located on isolated place near a village so am thinking this could be due to low voltage.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back