noise damping for getz

I have an alpine HU with factory fitted speakers. I am looking for a good sub+amp, and may be damping. Any suggestions for the right gear/ installer in NCR region?

hi anm,which car?not too familiar with installers up north,am sure magma/neo/greenhorn can help.better still,pm ajay kamath.cheers

suri,now that u've heard the setup in my car,whats the verdict??andrea boccelli does sound good eh ;)??!!!

@all,if u ever are in my part of the world,u must audition my ICE.startlingly good.it did take me few weeks of tweaking to get it to where it is now,but the result...bellissima.a very vfm,neat,smooth sounding setup.cant even imagine what it would be like to have an alpine HU and a monoblock just for the sub :rolleyes:.that would be tops!!!cheers

if it gets better than this (with the alpine HU and amp for the sub) -

one would want to live life in that car!!

my comments ( copied from other thread)-

"and i listened to the ICE in his getz

and my comment about the ICE?

- i heard andrea bocelli -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Bocelli

-and have only one thing to say -

closer to a high-end home system than ICE -

the reproduction was effortless - the emotion in the singer's throat connected directly (just like a very good two channel home stereo)-

i have always maintained that ICE is a waste of good money (the engine heard at red-line makes better music?) - but

if you live a good part of your life in your car - this is the sound to strive for!"

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back