Nokio n73 Query

madbullram

Okay, something weird happened but the problem is the phone. I had a Nokia N73 phone which I was perfectly happy with. Infact, I was so hapyp with the phone I gifted my fiancee' the N73 6 months back.

Last weekend, while riding my bike, the phone jumped out of the pouch and fell down and a Lorry went over it. Thankfully, it feel in a ditch so the lorry didnt crush it, only the display was gone.

At the same moment, my Fiancee' dropped her mobile in Wash Basin and her N73 phone too went kaput. Such a strange coincidence :indifferent14:

Now the problem is, my phone after changing the display the service center realized the board has a problem. It doesn't recognize Airtel network, it finds only Cell One. The board is faulty and is not recognizing higher bandwidth. The service center said they need to change the board and its not worth it.

My financee' phone has got some liquid lock and this cant be repaired. As she dropped it in water, it does not come under warranty. So that phone also is dead for practical purpose.

Now, can I get this repaired by some local guys in Ritchie Street? Anyone has any experience?

I have more than 250 songs on my N73..Still there is more than 500MB free space.But now my phone does not show the songs in Music player-All songs. The songs can be accessed only at Gallery-Tracks.Please help..

I have more than 250 songs on my N73..Still there is more than 500MB free space.But now my phone does not show the songs in Music player-All songs. The songs can be accessed only at Gallery-Tracks.Please help..

This wud be a VIRUS PROBLEM..Many a tym my friends had this issue...movies,pics or songs not coming in the gallery eventhough its there in the memory card...check for virus...copy the card to the PC and then format the card and then virus scan the items copied to the PC and then try to restore back to fone.....long process huh ???

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back