NON-AUDIOPHILE LIKE TRANSACTION

msagar

Purchased Rega turntable for a senior citizen from forum member Mr. Jasbir Singh (JASI).

Since I have NOT negotiated the price, he told me that he will give 40 vinyls free along with TT as he promised the same deal to another forum member from Chennai.

After paying Rs. 25,000 for the TT, he shipped the TT but he started postponing the vinyls shipment even after discussing shipping modalities.

Finally, yesterday he texts “Did I mention I was selling vinyls in my ad”.

Forum members feedback and advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 106
  • screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 103
Purchased Rega turntable for a senior citizen from forum member Mr. Jasbir Singh (JASI).

Since I have NOT negotiated the price, he told me that he will give 40 vinyls free along with TT as he promised the same deal to another forum member from Chennai.

After paying Rs. 25,000 for the TT, he shipped the TT but he started postponing the vinyls shipment even after discussing shipping modalities.

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 58
  • screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 58

Did you buy the TT with the 40 Vinyl LPs (included free) as one of the deciding factors?
If so please discuss it via pm to Jasi and resolve the matter in private.

Having said that - 40 vinyls is a lot of goodwill. Jasi is not obliged to fulfill the commitment as he has not listed them in the sale post.
If the TT is in good condition and all is well on the sale of the main item - I would suggest being a little generous and leave it.

Regards.

Last edited:
I do not know what was committed but having seen msgar description Is it not misleading any sales on this forum in order to sell his item offering something extra which he is not intending to give to buyer just fake thing same practice may be followed by other members as well

However it's up to seller and buyer decision to continue on this further it's only my view

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back