Noob Help

Gunner

Guys need some help on this, i bought a LG42PG21 at the start of the year and was absolutely loving it, but i have noticed when i played some dvd'd recently, the movie wasnt playing on full screen(is it the resolution of the movie or the TV?), i am using my dvd'd on Zoom1 aspect ratio.

To the Pro's,

One of the few things i need to enquire,
1.) How do i play them at Fullscreen?
2.) How do i play an HD Video? (Is a Blu Ray player compatible with this TV model)
3.) I am planning to buy LG50PQ70 in the coming months, what are your views on that model?
Please help me improve my movie watching experience.

Mods can shift this thread, after some responses are in.

Guys need some help on this, i bought a LG42PG21 at the start of the year and was absolutely loving it, but i have noticed when i played some dvd'd recently, the movie wasnt playing on full screen(is it the resolution of the movie or the TV?), i am using my dvd'd on Zoom1 aspect ratio.

To the Pro's,

One of the few things i need to enquire,
1.) How do i play them at Fullscreen?
2.) How do i play an HD Video? (Is a Blu Ray player compatible with this TV model)
3.) I am planning to buy LG50PQ70 in the coming months, what are your views on that model?
Please help me improve my movie watching experience.

Mods can shift this thread, after some responses are in.

on which dvd player you play movies may you can set the picture size in your dvd player menu to 16:9

if you tv has hdmi input then yes it is compatible with br player

why buy lg why not panasonic or especially pioneer project kuro plasmas

on which dvd player you play movies may you can set the picture size in your dvd player menu to 16:9

if you tv has hdmi input then yes it is compatible with br player

why buy lg why not panasonic or especially pioneer project kuro plasmas

manu bhai unlike you many on this forums do not have a budget of 2.5 lakhs for buying a kuro you see...

and btw gunner regardign the black bars - they are present because of the aspect ratio difference between the movie and the TV -set the dvd player to output in 16:9 and see if the movie is encoded in 16:9 or anamorphic.

For more details check this out What is Anamorphic DVD ?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back